Mode of Payment, Security of Payment, Cancellation Policy:
We accept payment by PayPal, Western Union, MoneyGram, MasterCard, Visa, and MIR.
Payment by bank cards (Visa or Mastercard) is carried out through JSC “ALPHA BANK”:
The service of payment via the Internet is carried out in accordance with the rules of the international payment systems Visa and MasterCard on the principles of confidentiality and security of payment, using the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transmission through closed communication channels. The bank card data is entered on the secure payment page of ALFA-BANK JSC.
On the page for entering the data of the bank card, you will need to enter the card number, cardholder’s name, validity period of the card, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA or CVC2 for MasterCard). All the necessary data are printed on the card itself.
The three-digit security code is the three digits on the back of the card.
Next, you will be redirected to your bank’s page to enter the 3DSecure code that will come to you in the SMS. If the 3DSecure code does not come to you, you should contact the bank that issued the card to you.
- - If your bank card is not designed to make payments through the Internet, you can find out by contacting your bank.
- - If there is not enough money to pay on the bank card, you can find out about the availability of funds on the bank card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card.
- - If the bank card data is entered incorrectly.
- - If the validity period of the bank card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year to which the card is valid). You can find out more about the validity period of the card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card.
The personal information provided by you (name, address, telephone number, email, bank card number) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. Your credit card details are transmitted only in an encrypted form and are not stored on our Web server.
Payment for invitation letters is non-refundable. So, any cancellation causes a fee equal to 100% of the total price paid.
Confidentiality of information:
It is our policy to protect and preserve the privacy of our users and customers and the confidentiality of the information they provide.
What kinds of information do we collect?
Personal data. When you book services using our online form, we need the following information: Your first and last name, nationality, telephone number, postal and email addresses.
Automatic Information. We may automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit our website. For example, we may collect your IP address, web browser software (such as Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer), and referring website. We may also collect information regarding your activities on our website, such as trips viewed and purchases made. This helps us determine how best to provide useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of our website, products, and internet services are of most interest to them.
How we use your data:
- - To provide you with the information you request about our products.
- - To fulfill your bookings and confirm your purchases.
- - To ensure you are correctly billed.
- - To target content on our website to more closely match your interests.
- - To resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems.
- - To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
We never disclose your data.
We keep all your personal information strictly confidential and only use it for the purpose of your booking/order.
By accessing this site and using its services, you unconditionally agree with the terms of this Privacy Statement and our Terms & Conditions. You agree to comply with the terms that govern the use of this site and its services and that also govern all information provided by you and other users of our website. If you do not agree to all or any of the terms of this Privacy Statement, please do not use this site.